150 acres (20–30 acres of developable land)
Under Residential Development
Lab, data center, educational, conference center, office, manufacturing, warehouse distribution, housing
Southbridge Innovation Center
Southbridge Innovation Center offers visionary corporate facilities planning professionals a wide variety of building types offering terrific potential uses as R&D, office, light manufacturing space, biotechnology, life sciences, high technology, and other business operations.
The center’s numerous single- and multi-story buildings are primed for conversion to office, industrial, warehouse, manufacturing, and classroom space. Two of the existing buildings are readily adaptable for residential use, which could provide housing for the full-time training, technical support, or other operational staff.
The Southbridge Innovation Center offers a unique package of features that position it among New England’s most attractive, developable industrial park-style property:
- Centrally located for Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Connecticut with access to urban markets
- On site cogeneration facility providing low cost energy to tenants
- On site solar development
- Federal and state tax credits available
- Historical (National Register) and innovative significance
- 41,000 SF classroom and training facilities available
- Space conducive to technology focused companies
- Full hotel amenities
The Southbridge Business Center offers a unique package of features that position it among New England’s most attractive, developable industrial park-style property:
- On-site world-class 203 room hotel/conference center
- On-site presence of United States Federal Government (Department of Defense)
- On-site 10 Megawatt co-generation power system linked to National Grid, providing highly reliable, uninterruptible power; in addition, the system offers co-generation capabilities to generate large amounts of low-pressure steam for industrial use at below market rates; ideal for industrial firms requiring large amounts of steam for manufacturing
- Direct access to fiber optic connectivity on-site
- 40 acres of vacant land available for additional building or field training
- Remote, geographically-accessible location that is ideal for outsourced data recovery/remote storage operations and/or companies seeking facilities to ensure data integrity and continued customer service in the event of an emergency, disaster or terrorism.
- Ideal developable space for call/data center operations
- The rights to draw up to 11 million gallons per day of industrial water from the Quinnebaug River which bisects the property
Interested in leasing space?
We’d love to hear from you!